Monday, March 7, 2011

RULES

So, the plan is to try get back up to the level of fitness I was at when I was under 140. But also, I just need to realise that I have to eat less if I want to slim down. So, RULES!

1. I need to make sleep (at least 8 hours a night) and water a priority. 2 litres minimum.

2. No junk food. Thank God, Lent starts on Wednesday - PERFECT to keep that in check

3. 1500 calories a day is what I need to maintain my weight. I'm going to start off by keeping it to 1300 - TRACKING MY CALORIES ON FITNESS PAL.

4. Exercise - running + some form of weights (more to come...)

5. No alcohol - Stick to David Kirsch's ABCDEF

  • A - no alcohol/fizzy drinks
  • B - no bread
  • C - no starchy carbs (
  • D - One serving of dairy a day NO MORE!
  • E - No extra sweets
  • F - No fruit (I eat too much fruit maybe so I'm going to just cut back on fruit all together - try get my 5-a-day from vegetables)
...

Plan for tomorrow:

B - egg whites + rocket + rashers + VitC drink

L - tuna salad

L2 - soup

D - Chicken?

WATER WATER WATER!


No comments:

Post a Comment