Monday, February 7, 2011

First post

Love this. Love love love this. I have a lot of things I want to acheive. But I plan on taking it slow. One day at a time. Hard work - easy perseverance sounds better! - is the goal. To keep going. I look forward to reaping the results of this perseverance.

Plan for tomorrow: -

9.30: Up! Breakfast (scrambled eggs, rashers, Vitamin C).

10.00-10.45: Shower, scrub, wash hair. Dress (shorts, tights, white top, cardi, Uggs). Pack bag for college - Lullaby music, Alma Del Core, money for dart ticket/photocopying card/dinner with nids (potentially). Make up, white dress and grey pumps. hair pins and bow. Orange. Phone/iPod

Leave house at 11:30 latest.

In College: photcopy music for Dearbhla. Watch comp. Lunch (soup). WATER.

3.00 get dressed/make-up

3.30 warm up with Kathleen

4.10 - sing Lullaby and Alma Del Core beautifully

Dinner with Nids/final

Dart home.

No comments:

Post a Comment